The GIS Resources work together to support construction monitoring, progress tracking, and the documentation of observations and construction deficiencies noted in the field. Users conduct inspections of the roadway, structures, drainage, ponds, utilities, signage and much more.
- Roadway, structures, drainage, ponds, stormwater pollution prevention systems, utilities, signage and pavement markings, signalization, ITS, lighting landscape where applicable.
- Interactive map for recording the location of priority assets within a project area
- Dashboards providing a detailed breakdown of the data collected
- Notification system to all stakeholders
- Web based tools that provide office based management staff with editing and reporting tools to support the operation
- Ensures efficient documentation of field observations
- More time to focus on core agency activities
- Improved collaboration and communication between stakeholders
- Reduced costs due to fewer manual revisions
- Automated reporting systems
Interested in having a demonstration?
Please fill out the form, one of our experts will contact you as soon as possible.